Admission to Reception Class 2020/2021
If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016, you can apply now.
- the deadline for applications is 15 January 2020. Late applications will only be processed after all on-time applicants have received an offer
- please read the Admission to Primary Schools in Bexley booklet (PDF, 1MB) before commencing your application
- if you do not live in Bexley, please contact your home Local Authority to find out how to apply, you can apply for Bexley schools, but on the form supplied by your home LA
Nursery places for September 2020 to 2021
Children are admitted to nursery classes in Bexley schools when they are three or four years old, in the year before they are due to start Reception.
In September 2020 Children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 will start nursery classes.
- from 16 January, apply online for children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017
- closing date is 6 April 2020
- paper forms and the Admission to nursery classes 2020 booklet will be available from 16 January 2020
If you need to apply for a school place for your child after the normal point of entry to Reception, e.g. because you have just moved to the area, you should contact the schools admissions department at the London Borough of Bexley on 020 8303 7777. If school admissions have allocated you a place at Lessness Heath Primary School we will contact you to invite you to come and visit us.
Further information is available on the Bexley Council website.